If you have a website and are wondering if
it’s time to upgrade to a new next generation website,
then we have assembled a list of typical signs that indicate
you perhaps might need to upgrade your website.
Here is the list of typical signs:
1. You are experiencing a drop off in leads and sales
coming through your existing web site.
2. Your competition has upgraded and their website now has features yours doesn’t.
3. Your website design looks dated compared to others in your industry.
4. Your website displays product lines that are sold out or out of date.
5. Your customers cannot access your website via their new mobile internet devices.
6. Your business model has changed and your website does not reflect these changes.
7. Visitors to your website are opening fewer pages and leaving quicker than before,
your repeat traffic has also dropped off.
8. You cannot integrate your new important social media channels with your website.
9. You have to pay an external developer each time you need to update your website content.
10. Visitors to your website cannot share your content via social media.
The solution is to upgrade to a Next Generation Dynamic website powered by
one of the top open source platforms like wordpress, these new next
generation of website put you in control and allow you to publish your content from one
one place with automatic content syndication through all of the top social media and channels.
They also allow your visitors share your content via a wide range of content sharing tools.
Why is all of this so important to your business?
1. These Open source CMS are more cost effective to deploy, which puts the latest technology
in your hands at a fraction of the cost of alternative proprietary systems.
2. Once it is gone live, you are in total control. This allows you to keep your website up
to date without incurring the cost of hiring or waiting for an external developer to do this for you.
3. If you can react quickly to news, product changes, latest developments, this can put you
ahead of your competition online.
See our advanced dynamic website upgrade Packs here: