More and more website owners are upgrading their websites to the next generation.
This is because they need greater control over their content and
also need a variety of additional features to meet growing customer
expectations and the ever changing requirements
needed to ensure a successful online presence.
We have assembled a list of typical signs that indicate that
perhaps your website might need to be upgraded to a
next generation website.
- You have to pay an external developer each time you need to update your website content.
- Your customers are calling your office looking for product information because your website displays product lines that are sold out or out of date.
- Your business model has changed and your website does not reflect these changes.
- Your customers cannot access your website via their new mobile internet devices.
Other typical Signs:
- Your competition has upgraded and their website now has features yours doesn’t.
- Your website design looks dated compared to others in your industry.
- You cannot integrate your new important social media channels with your website.
- Visitors to your website cannot share your content via their new social accounts.
- You are blind, you have no data, re who is visiting your website, etc etc..
A solution to these difficulties
Upgrade to a Next Generation Dynamic website that is powered by one of the top open source platforms
such as wordpress, these new next generation of websites put you in control of your content and allow you to
publish your content from one central place, your website, saving you time and money.
These new website have a web based control panel that enables you to become the editor to create and edit content, add images and multimedia files, create content schedules, and much more. Instant modifications, additions and corrections can be made within minutes even by non technical members of staff.
More frequent updates will aid your search engines rankings.
Google recently announced they have made significant improvements to how they rank fresh content so this is
certainly an indication as to what they see as important.
Other benefits this will provide.
By integrating your various social media channels back into your website you will ensure it remains your main central marketing platform. Also as the search engines are quickly moving towards a non-static ranking system that uses
a new range of criteria including a websites profile in terms of social engagement this can also assist with your
future rankings and online profile.
There are many more benefits migrating to a next generation website will afford your business.
New complete specialist service
We offer a complete service, we can assist you upgrade your website to the next generation, there
are many benefits to updating to the next generation, see here: